Friday, January 26, 2007

Arrived in Vietnam

I got to Vietnam safely last night. This time immigration went quite smoothly (thanks to Tuyet for getting me a visa-on-arrival) and I was out of the airport in half an hour. Tuyet and I enjoyed a yummy korean dinner and talked about the lack of solidity in our plans - both for immediate travel and post-travel. She is considering moving back to the states in addition to getting another job here (she's part time consultant and part time college professor). We're considering adding Laos to the itinerary (on top of Cambodia and Thailand) and wondering what else to do in Vietnam as it seems a bit cold up in Hanoi and Sapa.

OK, I think she needs the puter for grading. More later!

p.s. I'm re-uploading all the photos, but I don't think I like the picasa uploader on a mac, so will probably redo them all over again once I get to a windows machine.

No comments: