Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sleepful

Because of my late night study habits and a dog that loves to bark in the morning, I am still as tired as ever. I even fell asleep while taking the Chapter 12 test today.

I've had a couple unexpected turn of events today. The teacher I've been raving about to everyone...the one who said she was going on a 3 week vacation at the end of this week, announced today that she won't be our teacher anymore starting tomorrow for the rest of the quarter! This is such an amazing let down to everyone in the class. We all feel uneasy about it. It's nearly the end of change period and we have no guarantees about the quality of our new teacher. I can only hope for someone half as good as Deng Lao Shi. Unfortunately, I've already heard more negative things about the new teacher than good.

And I won't even be able to tell tomorrow, as I am going to miss class for a family event. I talked to my grandma today and she seems in high spirits, so at least all is not lost. And I should finally be able to have a chance to chat with my cousin. Oh and sleep in a dog-barking free environment (I've found someone else to take over dogsitting for tonight and tomorrow morning).

No comments: