Friday, December 22, 2006

Final days in Pondicherry

Again, checking in, this time from Pondicherry. My internet access has been quite infrequent until now and I've gotten a few emails from people wondering if I'm ok. I'm doing quite well! I've gotten over several health issues (thank goodness I picked up some cipro before I left) and am feeling great. I should be going to Malaysia next week some time - hopefully ticket prices won't be prohibitively expensive.

Having spent over a month in India now, it's a bit hard for me to write up anything now. Overall it's been an incredible experience and I'm looking forward to coming back!

Picture taking came to a near halt a couple weeks ago - I'll have to post later as these cafes are still slow speed (though I seem to have found one not effected by big power outages) - along with more details about what I've been doing. For now, I'm off to the store in search of chinese food ingredients - a difficult task in south india.

(ps Chewy - you're right - no news is good news - but tell me it's the same for you in Seattle!)

No comments: