Thursday, July 19, 2007

Fort Collins catch up

My last few days in CT were good - getting in some good family time and some more blueberry time.

My dad and I drove to Flushing to pick up some chinese groceries and then he dropped me off at La Guardia. It always strikes me how old that airport is. I flew into Dallas/Fort Worth, which is very modern. Got meself a samich and then was on my way to Denver, where I met Christina (flying in from CA) and my cousin Larry. He drove us to his place in Fort Collins, about an hour north.

We spent this morning rafting on the Poudre River - not really recommended as a July activity - rapids are way better in June. But we wanted a lazy day to ease into the higher elevation.

We're off to get some shopping done to pick up some gear for our upcoming trip.

No comments: