Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Check in from Cambodia

The past month has been rough and I haven't been up to writing much. I've been in Siem Reap for the past few days. The two weeks of silence were spent trekking in Chiang Dao, travelling to Raileh, back to Bangkok and then to Cambodia with Tuyet. As usual, details and pictures will have to wait until later.

Tomorrow is my last full day here, and then I have two weeks to play with before heading back to France. I change my mind nearly every 6 hours about where to go to next, but the top choice now is back to Malaysia - but this time to Borneo - Sarawak to be exact. Thanks to Peggy for giving me advice on Taiwan (it will have to wait for another time) and to Hanna for willingness to host us in Hong Kong before the attempt to go to China (getting a visa and the short time means this is further down on the list of options). And good luck to Ethan and Luke in Vietnam - sorry I won't be seeing Sapa with you.

Congratulations each to Susie and Kristine on their engagements! It means I will be in the US by July to start attending some weddings. Keep the good news coming...

Addendum
A slideshow of pictures will have to make up for any write up (for now)

No comments: