Saturday, October 28, 2006

Life without an adapter

Hugh in his cat suitI have run out of juice in my laptop and camera batteries (with no adapter in sight) - which means not many photos and not enough travel research. However, I've managed to upload the last ones I took and have sprinkled them throughout this post. The full album is available on my picasa album.

MadeleineIn the meantime, I've continued my full time work as Aunt and part time pleasure of reading. The latest books are India The Golden Jubilee (a collection of stories) and What Should I Do With My Life? by Po Bronson. The former had many interesting tales about Partition, Ghandi, general life written by both foreigners and natives of India. The latter was a glimpse into 50 people's lives and their struggle to answer the title question - something that runs through my head quite often.

Charlotte going for the camera
"This is the pattern of my life, both professional and personal: every time I am about to follow my heart, I am offered enormous temptation."

"How can I find something that moves my heart, so that the inevitable crap storm is bearable?"

No comments: